We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job - Information and Communications Technology Manager
ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Manager to work for our client out of their Seattle, Washington office. The ideal candidate would be assuming leadership of an existing team and will have a heavy emphasis on business development.
Here are a few more incentives:
- Employer Paid Employee Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO + Holidays
- 401K Match
- Transit Pass and Education Benefits
- Responsible for the management of project requirements from installation through completion
- Responsible for all planning, ordering and scheduling of both materials and labor
- Project budgeting, scheduling and resource management are key components of this position
- Prepare layouts and provide input for design proposals and drawings
- Incorporate design concepts from schematic design into design development
- Proactively pursue continued education, training, certifications and opportunities to network within the industry
- Stay updated on code changes, industry trends and technical tools that can be utilized
- Coordinate as necessary across a variety of building design disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, architectural and structural
- Ensure that work is completed on time and within budget
- Provide timely communication and correspondence with the client
- Meet regularly with existing clients to discuss current projects, evaluate firm performance and identify other business opportunities with them or through referrals
- Meet targets for marketing activities, business development, client retention and managed project volume.
- Identify staff and organizational development needs
- Provide technical support to other staff in areas of expertise as a trainer and mentor
- Serve as a role model for subordinate staff
- RCDD certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, equivalent technical school training, or equivalent work experience
- Relevant professional or technical background with generally 15 or more years of experience in a professional engineering environment
- Recent work with incorporating security considerations into ICT solutions is strongly preferred
- Experience with fiber optic cabling and standards, wireless infrastructure planning and installation technologies
- Experience in coordinating cabling efforts, scheduling and project management
- Technical experience in analysis, design, installation, testing and documentation of cable infrastructure, floor drawings, networking hardware, wireless access points and general telecommunications
- Experience in the layout and installation of peripherals
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and other specialty-critical software preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written organizational and communication skills
- Experience in account management and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to design and administer multiple projects of varying size and scope simultaneously through all design and construction phases
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.