We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job - IT Manager
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-directed IT Manager to work in their office in the Portland area. The ideal candidate will have experience with remote management and troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment.
- Employer-paid health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Company Car
- Be the go-to, in-house IT person.
- Perform the initial configuration, troubleshoot, and maintain Windows servers.
- Complete the initial programming and configure hardware.
- Act as IT support for the company
- Develop continuous familiarity with organization’s needs.
- Additional responsibilities as allocated
- 3+ years’ experience troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment.
- Have a strong understanding of IT fundamentals and the ability to troubleshoot across numerous platforms.
- Experience with wireless and access points is a must.
- Experience with PowerShell and SQL scripting is highly desired.
- Microsoft Administration, Active Directory, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Exchange and similar preferred
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications preferred.
- Experience with ISO certification preferred.
- Strong people skills working with employees with varying backgrounds and skill levels.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong ability to communicate clearly
- Customer service minded
- Works effectively both within a team and independently
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.