We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job - Professional Land Surveyor Lead
Our client, a successful surveying firm is looking for an energetic Lead Professional Land Surveyor to take a leadership role in the surveying department of a rapidly expanding Vancouver office. The ideal candidate will be essential to the division and has the capability to deliver both surveying projects and helping to cultivate the surveying division.
Here are a few benefits:
- Medical coverage for employee/all dependents paid by the company
- Significant annual Profit Sharing %
- Account for Dental and tax-free medical expense
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- Professional development training, licensure (continuing education) reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth and development
- 80%+ time spent in office
- Provide Quality Control of work performed and evaluate field notes, import data, examine relevant survey documents, and complete calculations
- Provide direction, training, and mentorship to teams and other staff members
- Prepare project-related documents, including exhibits, maps, plats, surveys, and legal descriptions
- Conduct examination, evaluate the level of effort and formulate statements and proposals
- 5+ years of relevant Land Surveying experience
- Construction staking, ALTA surveys, plats, deeds, legal descriptions, research, etc.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation/Inroads experience preferred
- PLS licensed required
- CFED License is preferred
- Working knowledge of Trimble survey equipment preferred
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a solid commitment to exceeding expectations
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.