We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job of the Week - Civil Engineer
Our client is a local, well-established and growing engineering firm that is looking for an enthusiastic Civil Engineer to be a valuable part of their firm. This a long-term, direct-hire role located in Portland, Oregon.
Here are a few benefits:
- 100% employer-paid Health/Dental/Vision for employees
- Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Plans
- Generous Bonus Plan + 401K match + Profit Sharing
- Employer-paid In-Service Trainings, Seminars, Professional Registrations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Career growth opportunities
- CAD design, analysis, and engineering calculations
- Develop construction documents
- Verify code compliance, quality checks, meeting project schedules, and budget
- Work closely with clients and a multidisciplinary project team
- Organize engineering work with other disciplines, designers and drafters
- Work with client to determine the need for special studies testing and/or inspections
- Additional duties assigned depending on experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of Civil Engineering Experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- Knowledge in drafting practices, CAD, engineering analysis, design layouts
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.