We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job of the Week - Building Code Analyst
The Building Code Analyst in Portland, OR will join the go-to building and fire code design firm that work with architecture firms, government entities and private businesses alike. This fast-growing company supports projects on an international scale yet has its roots in the Pacific Northwest.
- Review architectural drawings for conformance with the International Building Code including types of construction means of egress, plumbing fixture requirements and other general provisions of the code and provide feedback to the client.
- Review architectural drawings for conformance with accessibility requirements and provide drawing markups and consultation to clients.
- Develop and edit building code reports.
- Review building code summary drawings.
- Perform accessibility inspections and write reports.
- Mark up drawings and other documents in Bluebeam/Adobe software.
- Participate in project meetings and take notes, correspond with team members, and correspond with clients as directed.
- Apply CAD and Revit Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or on track to obtain by December 31, 2019.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, as well as strong typing skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills for problem resolution to building compliance issues.
- Strong research skills for building and fire code regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Ability to grasp the form, structure, and application of graphics in technical reports.
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists.
- Familiarity with Architectural and Engineering construction documents is helpful.
- 1-year experience working in an architectural office is desirable.
- 1-year of experience in using the International Building Code, International Fire Code, Americans with Disability Act (ADA), or Federal Housing Authority (FHA) regulations is preferred.
- Construction of field inspection experience is beneficial.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.