We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Technical Business Development Partner
This role will appeal to an experienced Business Development Executive who has an entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation to achieve success. Our successful salespeople enjoy an uncapped commission structure plus base salary, flexibility, leading-edge tools, and the support necessary to grow their businesses.
In this role, you are tasked with finding IT-related employment opportunities through cold calling new clients, warm calling existing clients, generating referrals, and attending industry meetup events. You find the jobs and our recruiters find the talent!
This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
- Responsible for attracting, developing, closing, and managing new business relationships and profitably growing the company’s footprint.
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Utilize phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, and email to reach potential clients and enhance current relationships
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Head up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Resolve client and talent issues and act as a point of contact for all client and talent inquiries.
- Understand customer needs while staying up to date on new trends and market conditions.
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan and updating the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to reflect current client information, activity records, and interview summaries.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in technical sales and new business development, preferably in the staffing services/recruitment industry
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Solid understanding of recruiting and staffing processes along with a keen understanding of the staffing industry
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team successfully filling roles
- Everyday technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office software and industry tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Discover.org.
- Demonstrate superb social and communicative skills along with a strong desire for financial success.
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Staff Augmentation, Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO…)
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.