We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Featured Job - Engineering Quality Control Program Manager
ACS Professional Staffing is helping our client hire an Engineering Quality Control Program Manager for a direct-hire role. Our client focuses on transportation projects across the state and this is a very impactful and critical role for the organization. If you are a Professional Engineer looking to use your QA/QC expertise to tackle transportation-related challenges – Apply today!
Here are a few more incentives:
- 10 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules
- 95%+ Employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision for employee and family
- Retirement, Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Plan, lead, develop, manage, communicate, and implement Quality Management Program
- Establish standards of practice and identify appropriate levels of effort and resourcing requirements needed to implement effective quality management practices
- Develop and implement a system to track time spent on project QA/QC
- Create a risk-based approach to applying QA and QC on projects
- Develop a quality management plan and work plan that addresses quality management expectations in project management, project development, design, and construction
- Define and promote QA/QC standards of practice and work to maintain desired levels of quality
- Define QC and QA and establish operational techniques and activities used to fulfill quality program requirements
- Provide guidance on the QA/QC program, program management processes and standards of practice including tools and documentation requirements
- Develop and keep current – guidance, policies, processes, and procedures for QA/QC practices and reviews for projects
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, manuals, tools, templates, operational notices, and documentation requirements
- Lead project delivery QA/QC internal procedures and process development and evaluation
- A valid professional engineer’s (PE) license is required in Civil, Structural or Transportation-related engineering discipline
- 3+ years as a licensed PE
- Knowledge with transportation quality program methods and techniques is highly preferred
- Experience participating in or facilitating a quality workshop and quality plan guidance document is a plus
- Creating and executing program and communication work plans is highly desired
- Experience generating solutions by working with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including legal counsel, federal and state agencies, professional organizations, engineers, and technical professionals is preferred
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- May require a small amount of travel within the state and occasional overtime
- Valid U.S. Valid Driver’s License required
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.