We're engineered to make the right people your people
We know finding people with the expertise you need isn't easy, but that's where we come in. We match skilled people to vital, important work, and create long-term partnerships with companies, government agencies and employees in the process.
Looking for good people?
We believe happy people do better work. When you hire one of our employees to fill a temporary need, you can count on us to continue treating them like family. We acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries and other life milestones. We take the time to get to know our employees, even though they may be working at your location. Whether we get together for coffee, our summer barbecues or holiday party, our employees know they are special.
Types of Positions We Place
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for specialized, experienced and skilled people in the engineering, technology and support space. Our employees do some of the most complex and vital work there is.
Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying...
Drafters & Designers
Drafters and Designers use software to convert the designs of engineers and architects into technical drawings. Most...
Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing...
Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and...
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers...
Frequent positions we fill: Administrative Assistant Administrative Services Assistants Administrative Specialist Administrative Technician Clerk/Typist Construction Analyst Construction Manag...
Business Development Partner
ACS Professional Staffing is looking for a Business Development Partner. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in building market positions by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing mid to large market accounts in the engineering and technical staffing services business. This position requires a results-oriented leader who is adept at building relationships quickly and opening mid and large market enterprise accounts. A winning attitude with a strong desire to succeed is a must. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
- Establish contacts with executives/hiring managers/project managers and build long-term relationships.
- Perform activity relating to research, phone calls, emails, social medical and in-person meetings to locate, generate and introduce new clients in the engineering and technical arena.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Head up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Resolve client and talent issues and act as a point of contact for all client and talent inquiries.
- Relate to all levels of an organization and service small, midsize and large accounts alike.
- Successfully work with the sales and recruiting team and the appropriate sales tools needed to succeed.
- Follow-up on leads provided by management and recruiting teams.
- Understand customer needs while staying up-to-date on new trends and market conditions.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree and have 3+ years’ experience in sales and new business development, preferably in the engineering and technical staffing services/recruitment industry.
- Proven track record in relationship building, prospecting, active selling, rate and term negotiation, new business development, account management, and winning new business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including: verbal; non-verbal; listening; team-orientation; negotiation; conflict resolution; problem-solving and decision-making.
- Experience working in a quota-driven environment and capable of achieving quota.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Self-motivated in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proven success in setting and attaining sales goals.
- Passion for the sales process including territory mapping; developing leads; cultivating meaningful relationships; positioning partnership opportunities; qualifying positions and aligning to the recruiting process.
- Adept in uncovering customer challenges and determining appropriate staffing solutions that provide value.
- Displays professionalism in all business interactions.
- Consultative approach in establishing supplier status, exclusivity or preferred vendor status.
- Experienced in contract review, request for proposals and conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Subject matter expertise in master and preferred vendor programs is highly desirable.
- An excellent understanding of the professional staffing business.
- Must understand full-cycle professional staff augmentation.
- Proficient with computers including the internet, MS Office, ATS, and VMS.
- Aggressive market penetration through various business strategies.
- Technical writing proficiency.
- Business Intelligence, Computer, Research and Strategy Analysis, Project Management, Negotiation, and Collaboration skills.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Organizes participation at trade shows and career fairs.
- Strong networking orientation.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.