Equal Opportunity Employer
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of ACS to consider all qualified applicants for available positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. Advancement to positions of greater responsibility is based on an individual’s demonstrated performance.
ACS shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
ACS is committed to the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY and as part of the Affirmative Action Plan will:
- Recruit, hire, upgrade, train, and promote in all job classifications without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status;
- Base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and with the intent to further the company’s commitment to affirmative action and workplace diversity;
- Ensure that all other personnel actions such as compensation benefits, company-sponsored training, educational tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, shall be administered without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or disability;
- Take affirmative action to ensure that minority group individuals, women, protected veterans, and qualified persons with a disability are introduced into the workforce and that these employees are encouraged to aspire for promotion and are considered, as promotional opportunities arise; and
- Ensure that employees and applicants are not subjected to intimidation and/or harassment, threats, coercion, or discrimination because they have filed a complaint, assisted or participated in an investigation or any other activity, or opposed any act or practice made unlawful by the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
ACS Professional Staffing provides equal opportunity in employment for all persons and prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or mental or physical disability, or perceived disabilities, in all aspects of our personnel policies, programs, practices, and operations.