Our client, a well-known general contractor, is looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with retail and/or commercial construction and be looking for a long-term career. This is a long-term, direct-hire role with our client located in the Portland Metro area.
- Health, Dental, Vision + more
- Vacation + Sick time + Holidays + Employee Appreciation Day
- 401k Profit-Sharing Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Growth Opportunities
- Partner with the Superintendent to keep the project on schedule and a positive job margin through project completion.
- Oversee the project team in collaboration with the project superintendent.
- Manage long-term relationships with Architects, Clients, and Subcontractors.
- Review estimates and manage a budget.
- Make sure that contracts are adhered to.
- Own, develop, and direct all activities crucial to completing profitable, timely projects while delighting the client.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture required.
- 10+ years of Construction Management experience in Urban/High Density and/or Multi-family/Mixed-Use communities required.
- Effective leadership style and management of a professional environment required.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while delivering reports and leading meetings.
- Outstanding organization to be able to maintain sub-lists, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, as-builts, complete submittals, and closeout required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. Third-party candidates will not be considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com