Our client, a national manufacturing company, is seeking someone to provide Sales Support. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, have a strong sense of urgency and can prioritize competing tasks. This is a long-term role with our client located in Portland, OR.
- Provides support for ongoing and varied onsite and offsite work.
- Assist with weekly payroll processing for field crews by job costing hours worked.
- Monitor online material orders and job requests.
- Independently resolve inquiries and challenges related to travel and product shipment.
- Do cost analysis for all fieldwork.
- Review and submit contracted work-related expenses.
- Work with sales team to invoice material orders and field work.
- Maintain records of all work-related orders through company CRM.
- Contribute to company culture of teamwork and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience working in an Industrial and/or Manufacturing or similar working environment is preferred.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- A strong sense of urgency and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is required.
- Experience using Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel are required.
- Excels at providing excellent support and follow-up to both internal and external customers.
- Experience with costing and/or purchasing would be a bonus.
- Experience with QuickBooks would be a bonus.
- Strong people skills working with employees with varying backgrounds and skill levels.
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly.
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
Work sponsorship not available currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com