Our client, a well-known and established engineering, surveying, and planning firm, seeks a Senior Civil Project Manager to join their growing leadership team. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for managing, overseeing and assisting in design, reporting and planning. Our client wants a career professional who is an expert at working closely with clients as a project manager on a variety of residential, commercial, and public development projects. The ideal candidate must have a passion for design and engineering as they help to develop new business and mentor others as they work with a team of highly skilled staff members and other business leaders. This is a long-term, direct-hire role located in Seattle, WA.
A few of the perks:
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision package
- Employer-paid HSA contributions
- Bonuses + 401K + PTO + Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Management of design and technical staff.
- Initiate and grow new business development opportunities.
- Build strong connections with all clients and develop plans to boost market share with an eye on consistently increasing profitability.
- Coordinate handoffs between internal departments.
- Identify and acquire necessary project resources internally and externally.
- Define project-related responsibilities to maximize resources.
- Manage project budgets including billing and cash flow projections.
- Ensure the proper documentation and monitoring of designated projects.
- Complete project scheduling.
- Responsible for managing site grading, road design, stormwater conveyance, quantity, and quality modeling tasks.
- Design sewer and water conveyance as well as TESC systems.
- Responsible for specification preparation, SOQ, and proposal writing.
- Responsible for meetings with clients, jurisdictional staff, and technical staff.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate science required, MS/MBA preferred.
- 12+ years minimum civil/planning project management experience, required.
- Washington State Professional Engineering (PE) license required; multi-state preferred.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred.
- Proficiency in computer software program related activities, including MS Office and AutoCAD, required.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, required.
- Private project experience, required.
- Ability to collaborate with and supervise engineering staff.
- Land entitlement and site layout experience, preferred.
- Ability to develop and initiate new business development opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent rapport with management and co-workers, a positive attitude, excellent customer service, and people skills.
- Strong local and client ties with area clients that require civil engineering and related services, preferred.
- Detail-oriented, organized, multi-tasking, and good follow-through skills.
- Good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts visually, verbally, and in written communication to communicate effectively with various departments, clients, and agencies.
- Excellent time management and project task management skills.
Work sponsorship is not available currently. No third-party candidates are considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com