ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Senior Implementation Manager provides technical and support services to Enterprise Risk Projects, that will ultimately allow the Project Manager to execute project deliverables with quality, safely, on schedule, within budget, and in the most effective manner possible. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
Pay range: $84.68- $112.07
- WA Sick Leave: One hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours you work. You can start taking protected sick time after your 91st day of employment.
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program
- Benefit Options: Medical, FSA, HSA, HRA, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Critical Illness, Voluntary Accident, 401k (eligible after 1,000 hours of work; with an employer match option up to 4%)
- Other benefits include the following: Calm App, Access Perks, Cigna offers fitness discounts (gym or home), and a meal kit program for those enrolled in medical insurance.
- Responsible for validating the quality of all Work Order Tasks (WOT) associated with assigned scope prior to field activities and IAW Columbia work management processes (both online and outage).
- Responsible for the remediation of identified WOTs that lack quality, contain incorrect references, introduce error traps, and/or contain poorly written instructions.
- Responsible for reviewing, commenting, and providing improvements to testing and/or acceptance plans (factory, shop, site, mock-up, post modification, etc.).
- Responsible for identifying activities and/or processes that would benefit from a mock-up.
- Responsible for providing input and guidance on making said mock-ups effective and impactful.
- Responsible for developing response strategies that should be considered for each Operating Experience example.
- Responsible for maintaining a broad knowledge base of associated codes, standards, innovative technologies, technical skillsets (ex: welding, rigging, soldering, etc.), implementation strategies (ex: crew placement, turnovers, etc.), and general industry trends as related to the Enterprise Risk Projects being supported.
- Responsible for providing timely and candid feedback to the Project Manager(s), Oversight Manager(s), and Department Management on all aspects of a project strategy, implementation plan, or any other facet that supports the successful execution of a project.
- Provide oversight of shop or field activities, ensuring activities are progressing against the approved project strategy, and providing coaching as needed to preclude changes in the plan.
- Coordinate resources and collaborate with vendor resources to ensure roadblocks are identified and removed.
- As needed, attend (in-person), key strategy meetings with the Project Manager. Example meetings could include, but are not limited to, the following: Design Review Boards, Steering Committees, Integrated Implementation Briefings, High-Risk Work Plan Challenge Meetings, Project Readiness/Challenge Meetings, Schedule Development Meetings, Risk Management Meetings, and others as assigned.
- Requires an advanced (graduate) degree in a related field of study or business AND 10 years of mechanical experience in a nuclear, steam-cycle, and/or regulated industrial environment.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or business AND 12 years of mechanical experience in a nuclear, steam-cycle, and/or regulated industrial environment.
- Requires an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university AND 14 years of mechanical experience in a nuclear, steam-cycle, and/or regulated industrial environment.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED AND 16 years of mechanical experience in a nuclear, steam-cycle, and/or regulated industrial environment.
- Proven experience in construction management.
- Proven experience in multiple refueling outages at a commercial nuclear power plant.
- Proven experience with the production and operational processes at a commercial nuclear power plant.
- Proven experience with feedwater heaters and internals of feedwater heaters.
- Proven experience with steam systems and/or work associated with ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel code vessels, heat exchangers, piping, and valves.
- Certifications associated with mechanical disciplines, construction, or projects are desired.
- Skilled in Enterprise Management Software (Asset Suite, SAP, etc.).
- Intimately familiar with logic-driven schedules (generated by Primavera and/or Microsoft Project).
- Code and regulatory requirements as they relate to maintenance and fieldwork activities.
- Error reduction and human performance improvement methods, and cost-effective work execution methodologies.
- Procedures and processes related to maintenance and engineering activities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. Third-party candidates will not be considered for this position.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org