ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Senior Project Manager manages project activities for refueling outages, forced outages, and online work as assigned, providing oversight of the staff involved in planning, leading, controlling, and monitoring to ensure that work is implemented safely, with quality, on schedule, and within budget. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
Pay range: $58.90 – $102.39
- WA Sick Leave: One hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours you work. You can start taking protected sick time after your 91st day of employment.
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program
- Benefit Options: Medical, FSA, HSA, HRA, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Critical Illness, Voluntary Accident, 401k (eligible after 1,000 hours of work; with an employer match option up to 4%)
- Other benefits include the following: Calm App, Access Perks, Cigna offers fitness discounts (gym or home), and a meal kit program for those enrolled in medical insurance.
- Develops the budgets, including tracking cost versus budget for assigned projects.
- Assures proper progress and focus through frequent interface with the client, engineers, related parties, and management.
- Develop and manage contracts and interface with vendors.
- Develops project schedules commensurate with project complexity and size with the goal of being able to manage risk, accurately track progress, enforce accountability, and manage critical path and float.
- Mentor other less experienced project managers.
- Prepare and deliver written and oral communications to various groups including senior management.
- Develop and maintain long-range plan strategies associated with assigned projects.
- Support the effective implementation of the Columbia Generating Station Self-Assessment and Corrective Action Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related field from an accredited college or university and twenty years of experience in a technical field.
- OR an AA/AS degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or a related field from an accredited college or university and twenty-two years of experience in a technical field.
- OR a High School Diploma or GED and twenty-four years of experience in a technical field.
- RO/SRO License or CGS Management Certification is required.
- Extensive work experience in the role of direct supervisor or project manager in the commercial nuclear industry environment, focused on maintenance, operations, engineering, or construction.
- Nuclear plant operator production coordination experience, work management experience in conducting and coordinating plant production work.
- Expert Panel Interview (oral board).
- Error reduction and human performance improvement methods, and cost-effective work execution methodologies.
- Managing complex projects, on-line work management, or refueling and forced outage related activities.
- Advanced project management techniques at Commercial Nuclear Power Plants or similar facility.
- Diverse Assignment Experience.
- Skilled in software programs such as passport and MS Office programs.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. Third-party candidates will not be considered for this position.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org