Administrative Services Assistant
Administrative Services Assistants perform routine and/or confidential clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, and providing information to callers.
Frequent positions we fill:
- Administrative Assistant
- Department Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Travel Administrator
- Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Technician
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
Requirements will vary by individual position.