Business Analysts. People who dive deep into the how’s why’s where’s and when’s of business data, processes, and systems, by using mathematical modeling and other technical methods to develop, predict and interpret information. This vital information assists management with the overall decision making; policy formulation and other services and functions.
Frequent positions we fill:
- Analytical Strategist
- Business Analytics Director
- Business Insight and Analytics Manager
- Decision Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Operations Research Group Manager
- Operations Research Manager
- Keep abreast of new technology or technological changes.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Research and recommend changes or new technology or application-based solutions.
- Recommend solutions to business problems. Prepare reports defining and evaluating the solutions.
- Collaborate with decision makers and team members to identify and solve a variety of problems ensuring successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Requirements will vary by individual position.