Electrical Engineers need to have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
Frequent positions we fill:
- Electrical Controls Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Instrumentation and Electrical Reliability Engineer (I&E Reliability Engineer)
- Power Systems Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Experience and knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and practices.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems.
Requirements will vary by individual position.