Electronics Engineers research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems using knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
Frequent positions we fill:
- Design Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Radio Frequency Engineer (RF Engineer)
- Test Engineer
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Develop and draft procedures for installation, use, and troubleshooting of hardware and software performance.
- Experience and knowledge of electronic engineering concepts, principles, and practicesDetermine project material or equipment needs.
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
- Evaluate project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex electronics engineering problems.
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
Requirements will vary by individual position.