IT Project Manager
Project Managers plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects, leading and guiding the work of technical staff. Project Managers serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects and plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Will also monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
Frequent positions we fill:
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Lead Project Manager
- Senior Project Leader/Team Lead
- Technical Project Lead (Project Manager)
- Transition Program Manager
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
Requirements will vary by individual position.