Are numbers and data your thing? Get creative, analytical and critically think about developing, designing and implementing software that keeps the wheels turning.
Frequent positions we fill:
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Data Architect
- Junior Web Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Web Developer
- Utilize C#/.NET and XML
- Use interfaces like SNMP, Telnet/SSH, Web Services, PowerShell
- Design and develop functionality to monitor/control routers, switches, firewalls, and phone systems
- Design and develop tools to harden (secure) systems using firewall rules, ACLs, certificates, etc.
- Write specifications and plans for new designs
- Work closely with network engineers and integration/QA teams
- Assist in writing help and technical documentation
- Troubleshoot system and software problems
- Have strong communication/documentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pay attention to detail and quality of product
- Possess a strong work ethic – Be someone who is proactive, responsible, who loves what they do
Requirements will vary by individual position.